For every Whole Heart Mala purchased $50 will be donated to Susan G. Komen. In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the ongoing efforts of everyone who has been touched and affected by breast cancer in their lives.
"In 1980, Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan, that she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became the Susan G. Komen® organization and the beginning of a global movement. What was started with $200 and a shoebox full of potential donor names has now grown into the world’s largest nonprofit source of funding for the fight against breast cancer. To date, we’ve invested more than $2.9 billion in groundbreaking research, community health outreach, advocacy and programs in more than 60 countries. Our efforts helped reduce deaths from breast cancer by 40 percent between 1989-2016 and we won’t stop until our promise is fulfilled."
To learn more about Susan G. Komen or to make a direct donation please visit
More About This Mala
Breast Cancer resides in the center of our Heart Chakra, our energy center of love, self love, forgiveness, compassion and empathy. Our Heart Chakra is the center of the 7 of these beautiful energy centers in our body. It is what connects our inner and outer worlds and merges heaven and earth. May your whole heart be surrounded by healing, loving light always.
This mala includes:
- Rose Quartz - universal stone of love, love flows to a through you easily
- Rhodonite - self-love, self-worth, forgiveness, compassion
- Rhodochrosite - helps to relieve depression, increases vitality, lifts spirits and reminds one of the love, hope and joy that exist within.
- Snow Quartz - an energy of wonder and awe, clarity, connects you with your higher self and spirit guides
- Crystal Quartz - connects one to their higher self and the greater whole, a universal amplifier of energy.
Size: 108 beads - 8mm round beads - Rose Quartz Double Terminated Point
This mala is strung on a strong 49 strand wire with a hand tied tassel of cord and sari silk. Handmade with love and intention in Minnesota.
*Note: Healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing, not prescription or healthcare information.