For every Survivor Mala purchased $50 will be donated to the Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center (DALAC). In honor of April being Sexual Assault Awareness Month and the ongoing efforts of the #metoo movement we are proud to support an organization doing important work for the survivors of sexual assault and domestic abuse.
Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, PSC has two primary goals: 1) provide pro bono legal services to victims and survivors of domestic abuse at Minnesota shelters; and 2) provide trainings and education to victims and survivors of domestic abuse, service providers, and the community with respect to legal rights, financial security, mental and physical health and overall well-being.
Attorneys Evon M. Spangler and Rachel T. Schromen have been involved throughout their lives, in different capacities, in helping victims and survivors of domestic abuse safely exit violent relationships. Being passionate about helping others and providing a voice to the often voiceless, they saw an unmet need in their state for pro bono legal services to women and their children who are staying at shelters. As a result, on January 4, 2016, Evon formed Domestic Abuse Legal Advocacy Center, PSC.
To learn more about DALAC or to make a direct donation please visit
More About This Mala
A survivor is defined as someone who copes well with difficulties in life. Such a simple statement for such profound experiences. This mala represents self-love, forgiveness, positivity, stability, abundance, and clarity. May you always know how loved, supported and so very capable you are.
This mala includes:
- Botswana Agate - known as "the stone of change", helps one to see the positive in the ebbs of flows of the day-to-day.
- Smoky Quartz - protects from negative energy and transmutes it into positive energy.
- Rudraksha - offers the wearer clarity and peace of mind, reduces stress
- Rhodonite - a stone of self-love and forgiveness
- Rose Quartz - universal stone of love, love flows to a through you easily
- Citrine - a stone of abundance, clarity of thought, and personal power
- Crystal Quartz - connects one to their higher self and the greater whole
Size: 108 beads - 8mm round beads - Botswana Agate Nugget
This mala is strung on a strong 49 strand wire with a hand tied tassel of sari silk. Handmade with love and intention in Minnesota.
*Note: Healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing, not prescription or healthcare information.